07 September 2011

Busy little bees

School has begun, friends. I've been pretty busy that starting but I just wanted to share what I did in class yesterday.


Mmm.... French baguettes. It was the first time I'd ever made bread and I'm really excited about it. They're all different colors because each one has a different egg wash, or lack thereof. The furthest on the left was a whole egg wash, the next had no wash, next was just whites, and the last one was washed with yolk.

One of the things I like best about baking is that you can making something out of almost nothing. Those loaves right there have four ingredients. Four.

I also made sandwich bread, but in all the excitement (and the ending of class) I forgot to take pictures of that.

Anyway, once my schedule gets a little more set I'll be able to figure out a regular time to blog. Get ready for a lot of class pictures, too.

xoxo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment